View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Favorite random moments of 14/14.5? 
I love cavorting!

Post Favorite random moments of 14/14.5?
I was just sitting here thinking of random moments during this round that made me smile this round.

Personally, I really enjoyed being zombie mod and honestly when I kept referring to the group as a "family" that was only partially in character. I got ridiculously happy and proud when "my" zombies made a really impressive tag or did well. So I would offer hugs to my zombies. On one occasion, such a hug ended up with me being picked up and twirled around. I was okay with this.

My other favorite moment was when the zombies were waiting outside of Kalley-Christopher for final mission, and one went back to his room to get sunglasses (after I joked that sunglasses and black were the dress code for Cor Tenebris that day) and also brought a bag of marshmallows. We just sat around eating marshmallows, waiting for the humans to show up, and it was wonderful.

It was because of evil they were born, because they hold the evil darkness of the Pit below Earth. . .Nevertheless, run from them, never weaken. They will track you down as you stride on across the long land, and your driven feet forever pound the earth.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:11 am

Post Re: Favorite random moments of 14/14.5?
My favorite moment of 14 was my first ever zombie tag. It turns out that cars are wonderful cover, because you can see through it, but the hunted cannot. They never saw me coming; and the guy's buddy instead of shooting me turned and sprinted to the union wile I celebrated. It was so funny!

Even better, though, was my favorite 14.5 moment: the Great Escape From GM! The first ever offensive calldown of a Biofield, followed by tossing the Distracto-Ball down the hill and a dead sprint to the union! It was fantastic! Favorite moment of 14 or 14.5! :lol:

Human Threat Level: Locked and Loaded
Zombie Threat Level: Kinda Dangerous

Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Post Re: Favorite random moments of 14/14.5?
Honestly my favorite moment was when I got out dual barricades. It made the last mission feel epic in my mind. It really felt as if it were like the final stand. 20 shots and only a short distance to the union. And we were so close too :(

Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]