View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Day 2/3 recap 
Science

Post Day 2/3 recap
I guess someone should do this, I'll try and keep it relatively succinct but still be detailed.

Day 2:

We were told pax bellum created a super computer to decipher data about the zombie menace. However, it was too confusing to understand so they built a second super computer to decipher the first one. We had to transport the second computer (a box) to the first one.

We had to go to Gellerson but took a very long way around campus. In the meantime, our head of security decided to do some impromptu training. You can see how well that went in his topic regarding our report card.

Day 3:

The servers got shut down by our malicious rival Cor Tenebris I believe they were called. We had to go around campus and hack some stuff to get the servers working again. We had about 20 ish humans at the start.

The first was in the lank courtyard. At least one person was tagged here. Then we went to the Gellerson hedge circle and lost at least two more people while defending it. Then the humans had to split off and protect two mods. I don't know where the second group went, but the group I was in traveled to Loke field from Gellerson. I believe all of the zombies were on us and at least 3 people were tagged.

We holed up at Loke while the mod did something. The zombies were hovering, but not attacking. We did lose two of our infected though. The second group of humans made it over to us and then we had to fight off a charge and at least one person was tagged. The mission ended here and the remaining humans started traveling back slowly. There was about 8-10 of us left at this point, not sure. The zombies charged in the big field before the café side of the union. Several people were tagged, idk if anyone was double tapped. The game was paused to discuss the circumstances.

There were 4-5 untouched humans and 3-4 infected. We were given the option to reset the game or do an end-game and then reset. We simply opted to reset.

So that's about it. Don't forget to sign up for 14.5!

Zombie Threat Level: Relevant
Has Played In: Round 10, Round 10.5, Round 11, Round 12 Survivor, Round 13, Round 14, Round 16, Round 16.5, Round 17, Round 17.5.
,=,e

Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:33 pm
Master of Bananas

Post Re: Day 2/3 recap
turtle225 wrote:
Day 3:
We holed up at Loke while the mod did something.

Darn those mods and their sneaky shenanigans! Didn't happen to involve a "satellite uplink" consisting of a graphing calculator tethered to an umbrella, did it? :lol:

Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:05 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]