View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Last day 

Post Last day
So the zombies now with their new pirate and ninja allies were protecting the pirate and ninja base (Loki and the observatory respectively). The humans had to go get the pieces stolen from the previous mission and they got the heavy weapons guy (Dan) and Mick was allowed to shoot at zombies with a single shot. It should be noted that the ninja was training some of the zombies in the art of the ninja (we got bored since humans had to go to pirates first and we decided to have a game of ninja). After all the pieces were retrieved the humans had to bring the pieces to the stairs of Neils and hold that point for 5 minutes, which they could not do.

ZOMBIE VICTORY!!!

:horde: :horde: :horde: :horde: :horde: :horde: :horde: :horde: :horde:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:22 pm
Science

Post Re: Last day
Its worth noting that the mods tweaked the mission heavily to give us a chance. The pirate and the ninja were going to me necromancers but this was removed (though with three minute stun timers, it was hard enough already). Also, the zombies at the pirate base were going to follow us to the ninja base while attacking intermittantly. We would have died if they weren't told to break off and wait at Niels. Also, the addition of invincible heavy weapons man (Dan) was a great asset to us. He didn't abuse his invincibility either.

Out of the 22 humans and 44 zombies total, 7 humans showed up the mission (8 with Dan) and I would guess about 20 zombies. We were told it would be better to attack the pirate base first. We got their and luckily the zombies never performed an organized rush. However, Alex was tagged by the pirate and was then double tapped as he was harrasing the zombies. So the 6 humans remaining headed to observation.

We decided it would be better to actively press the zombies so that they couldn't surround us as much. We lost one guy doing this and the subsequent charge. We restunned the zombies, but they had time to charge once more before the hack was complete. After the mission was complete, the zombies were nice enough to go to Niels rather then press the attack. We left observation with 5 humans, one being infected.

We went toward Niels and the zombies surrounded us by the consruction banners between Gellerson and the Chapel. Lucky for us, they didn't charge so we decided to rush the zombies that were in between us and Niels. I think we caught the ones up front off guard because they got out of the way and we booked it to the steps and Niels. Only three of us made it to the steps (+ Dan who I havent been including with these numbers) and one human was infected. We had to hold the steps for 5 minutes while the 20+ zombies (who were now on two minute stun timers) were ready to finish us. They rushed and we stunned a bunch of em, but there were way too many and we all went down.

Overall, the mods tweaks for the mission made it possible for us to last a long time and thus made it a ton of fun. Dan was an excellent addition to our forces. Round 10 and 10.5 were both great. Kudos to the mods and the players for an excellent game.

Cant wait for the next round :zeager: :horde: :zeager:

Zombie Threat Level: Relevant
Has Played In: Round 10, Round 10.5, Round 11, Round 12 Survivor, Round 13, Round 14, Round 16, Round 16.5, Round 17, Round 17.5.
,=,e

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 pm
Web Czar

The zombies didn't charge you guys at the construction between the VUCA and the Chapel because we didn't want to screw up the orange plastic fence (and possibly fall in to the construction area). You picked a very nice spot to hang at.

Zombie Loadout: Mutation Marker, Doubletap Gloves
Human Threat Level: Moderate (Sock Ninja)
Zombie Threat Level: Dangerous (Grandpa Ian)

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:50 pm
Secretary

Speaking of that fence, did they ever actually DO anything inside of it? All i noticed was it blocking the sidewalk there for a couple weeks and then disappearing without any noticeable change.

Human Threat Level: High (Official Slayer of Ian)
Zombie Threat Level: High (I killed Jacob once, and I guess that's okay)

Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:19 am
Science

I have no idea. Funny thing though is that the fence probly saved our lives by preventing a zombie charge before niels and it ended up getting taken down the next day

Zombie Threat Level: Relevant
Has Played In: Round 10, Round 10.5, Round 11, Round 12 Survivor, Round 13, Round 14, Round 16, Round 16.5, Round 17, Round 17.5.
,=,e

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:08 am
Web Czar

The fence was there because they were digging to unify the water line for the Welcome Center. I'm fairly certain that they were done before school started.

Zombie Loadout: Mutation Marker, Doubletap Gloves
Human Threat Level: Moderate (Sock Ninja)
Zombie Threat Level: Dangerous (Grandpa Ian)

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 am
He Who Must Never See a Definition of a Threshold

Sometimes they're also giving grass time to get established. Otherwise, students tend to walk everything into a muddy morass of sod.

Threat Level: Left as An Exercise for the Reader
Position: Ex-President, Co-Founder

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]